Friday, June 10, 2011

spontaneity

It has been a pretty long week, and some may beg to differ but i personally think that it has been a v e r y long week. i struggle with this because it is always  nice to have a little something to look forward too after these "long" weeks and although there are some options...sometimes i just am not a very good decision maker.  i did however make a decision today, a pretty random one at that.... lets go for 3.1 miles today at the gym. sure, some my scoff bc that is child's play... but i am not included in that "some"... a 5k for me (because a 5k just sounds better) is a nice little pat on the back, a feel good accomplishment if you will... so, that was fun [insert pat on the  back here]...now for the weekend...

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! I've run a 5k and I have yet to build myself up to running that far again... i'm a horrible runner I've concluded.

    ReplyDelete