Monday, June 6, 2011

It's about time..

What is it about a blog? Why do people have such a thing?
"Me, have a blog?....Never!"


Well, that lasted about 6 months... so here we are, at a crossroads. Just me and the "blog". 

So much thought and effort needs to go into such a thing, but yet it is the stream of consciousness that makes this whole thing something special and unique to millions across the world - most of who I swear I am best friends with... There is something that makes people want to be involved in this whole auto play online diary in a sense. There are actual "bloggers", people that make doing just this an actual living. Could you imagine? I mean, honestly...how fun would that be? ... so now, I begin. And hey, maybe I'll get lucky.. maybe even consider this whole thing a little serendipitous, and one day make a living for myself..become an actual "blogger"? Now there's a thought. 


In the meantime, lets have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment