Monday, June 6, 2011

me in a nutshell, no no..a blog.

So here I am...Norfolk VA, originally from beautiful Bucks County PA. University of South Carolina Grad and a Carolina Kappa. I am the proud daughter of the two best parents I know, a loving sister of the nicest kid in town and the happy girlfriend of a U2 crazed romantic. Life has moved pretty fast... from small town, to southern city and now living and working on my own - pretty crazy right? Through all of the craziness I wonder if I should have some kind of theme, some kind of way to put this whole blog thing together...but then again, the more I think about it... life is not nearly as put together as I may have liked, so a little organized chaos will be good. After all, life is full of accidents or fortunate mistakes - believe it or not, everyone makes a few here and there. Thankfully mine have been great ones... hence a little serendipity goes a long way.


In order to get this thing going, here are 10 things I love:
1.list making
2. family
3. friends
4. south carolina
5. photography 
6. hootie and the blowfish
7. country music
8. dad's bbq
9. lyrics
10. driving with the windows down...in the rain





1 comment: