Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sorry, i had too.

 
“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”
—Noah

This movie as "chick flicky" as it may be...damn, it's a great one. It's full of things that men just don't appreciate in real life, full of things that you would never hear them say. And please, correct me if i am wrong (chivalry may not be dead.....) but i'll tell ya, and no this is not a dig at my loving boy, not at all...but sometimes this movie, the quotes from this movie, e v e r y thing about this movie...way to good to be true. maybe that’s why i like it? maybe that’s why it is so good...it creates a story of something unattainable by the normal gal...sure some women get themselves into a situation where they need to chose between the one they love, and the one they have always loved...but well, that’s life.. and call it serendipitous that he actually stuck around.. or that the letters were never read all those years, but i'll tell ya... this one goes down in the books. this one will always be a classic among hearts who crave what just may be unattainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment