Thursday, July 28, 2011

"if you work really hard, and you're kind amazing things will happen"

i've tried to live by this quote since i stumbled upon it and placed it in my cube. if you haven't been able to tell, i am slightly obsesssed with quotes - inspirational sayings - little tid bits of hope or love... they to me are one of those things that i find myself printing and cutting out on a daily basis. when i find a good one though, i try and live by it.

work can be tough, relationships can fluctuate, and it is ALWAYS a learning process. my dad once told me to manage up. it's the only way to get anywhere in business. i try and do this daily.. and sure for my first job, this has come as a learning experience... but a quote like Mr. Conan O'Brians (yep, thats right Conan came up with that bad boy - pretty slick eh?) seems to help me. i need to remember to stay positive.. be nice, SMILE, and laugh a little. i know that i am a hard worker, and i know that if i do what i say i am going to do.. the job will get done, and it will be the best that i can do. i try and think realistically and that can be slightly negative at times.. but i hope that at the end of the day when i walk out of the office the people around me know that i put blood, sweat, tears and precious time into my job. i love it, i love what i do, and there are other things in life that i value just the same if not more like family and friends.... but we are all just workin for the weekend right? so i find that if you like what you do, you make it as postive as possible.. and well.. you're kind... good things come....to those who wait.

you don't have to call it sarandipity, you can even call it crazy for all i care, but i stumble upon some quotes that seriously tend to change my outlook on life, love and ...work.... this one, tends to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment