Monday, October 7, 2013

It's monday already?

Thankfully I don't have to complain much about the weather anymore. I don't have to walk out of my apartment to wet air and foggy glasses. I don't miss the days where sitting at the pool became almost a chore and any trip in a car was pretty miserable until about 10 minutes in when the AC finally started to work. Thankfully, it's almost fall in VA and that is a pretty sweet thing.

This weekend may not have really felt like fall with an 85 degree average but that's nothing some mums, hay and driving with the windows down can't fix (especially in a shiny new car). This weekend was one for the books. Both relaxing and full of laughs. Next weekend will deliver just the same I'm sure with a visit from the Dolans.. woop woop!

Just one word of advice, don't see gravity in 3D if you're easily made nauseous. Thank me later.
 
 
 
Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment