Sunday, September 9, 2012

a pointless vent, enjoy

living in different states has taught me a thing or two about regional TV coverage. if you don't mind me saying, there is nothing worse than getting all geared up for an Eagles, Gamecock, Flyers or Phillies game, sitting my fat ass on the couch, turning on the TV and finding that the Redskins are playing the Cowboys or that the Rays are playing who the eff cares. and don't even get me started on who the god damn FSU Seminoles or Gators are playing. #theybothsuck

and yet, just another reason why i love golf. these guys have gotten it right... first 4 hours on Golf Channel, and last 4 hour on national coverage. good job boys. nomads like myself appreciate your efforts.

now, i could avoid this dilemma by paying for NFL, MLB, College Football, and NHL packages (hello $300 cable bill) or, i could continue to complain, suck it up and make some stew. which, is exactly what i have done today. wish me luck... 1 hour in, 5 more to go. (i don't even like stew?)




No comments:

Post a Comment